Thursday, June 18, 2015

Beautiful, Bountiful Berries!

Growing your own fruit is pretty easy, especially when it comes to growing berries! I'm growing blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. I have three varieties of blueberry plants in containers, two varieties of raspberries and one blackberry plant. I wish I had more space for more plants! 

At this point in the season, the berries are all starting to grow. With the growth of the berries also comes the growth of my excitement for their harvest! Homegrown berries are the best tasting berries! 
Below are some of the berries growing in my garden as of mid June.  


The first photo is of a blackberry! 


The second photo is of a developing cluster of fall gold raspberries. 


The final photo is of a cluster of blueberries. These are pretty much done growing, just need to turn blue now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment